1. Reduces stress and anxiety levels, which can interfere with sleep.
2. Increases relaxation and calmness in the body and mind.
3. Improves circulation and releases muscle tension, allowing for a deeper state of relaxation.
4. Helps regulate breathing, leading to a more peaceful and restful state.
5. Stimulates the parasympathetic nervous system, promoting rest and recovery.
6. Improves overall physical and mental health, leading to better sleep quality.
7. Can be practiced at any time of the day, making it a convenient and accessible way to improve sleep.