1. Cucumbers: 15 cal/cup
Cucumbers are a healthy palate cleanser with over 95% water and low calories. With the skin on, one cup of cucumber slices has 15 calories and a gram of fiber.
2. Blueberries: 86 calories/cup
One cup of blueberries has 85.5 calories, approximately 4 grams of fiber, and 1.1 grams of protein, plus several vitamins and minerals that may help you lose weight.
3. Broccoli: 30 calories/cupChopped broccoli florets provide 2 grams of protein and fiber per cup at 30 calories. One cup of chopped broccoli has 82 milligrams of vitamin C, which is 90% of your daily value.
4. Grapefruit: 52 calories/half
You're also getting 2 grams of fiber and over 40 milligrams of vitamin C, which is 42% of your DV. Grapefruit is a great weight-loss snack when taken as part of a balanced, varied diet.
5. Almonds: 164 calories/ounce.Almonds are the ideal portable nutritious snack to stave off hunger. As noted, eating less will make you less likely to indulge in ways that would disrupt your weight reduction objectives.
6. Greek yogurt: 150 calories/cup
Greek yogurt enhances the taste of healthy meals like almonds, cherries, cucumbers, and baked potatoes. Greek yogurt has over 25 grams of protein per cup and less than 150 calories.
7. Oats: 150 calories/1/2 cup.
Like Greek yogurt, oatmeal is versatile and healthful, pairing well with sweet and salty ingredients. This dish is nutritionally excellent for weight reduction.
8. Raspberries: 64 calories/cup
Low-calorie food shoppers should prioritize raspberries. Here's why: These bite-sized berries are a caloric bargain at 64 calories per cup! 8 grams of fiber per cup.
9. Pears: 101 calories/medium.
A cup of pear slices has 80 calories and over 4 grams of fiber, making it a great weight-loss food.
10. Black beans: 1/2 cup 114 calories.
Black beans include 18% of the DV for protein and fiber in a half-cup. This quantity of black beans is merely 110 calories.